• We are a multicultural team with different characters, backgrounds & expertises focused on light applied to spaces.
Our management, employees and partners are from the domains of lighting design, architecture, landscape design, engineering, graphic design, industrial design, interior design, environmental sciences and project management.
We are fascinated by lighting, driven by the challenge to create the right ambience to fully and efficiently appreciate the space under a minimal and sustainable approach.
• From the project preparation to the its handover, we proceed as per project management and coordination methods.
• project design preparation: planning | lighting concept | schematic
- schedule and prepare series of meeting with the owner and other consultants in order to understand stakeholders, organizations, project ins & outs, and ideas
- align our skills, experiences, ideas into a common vision
- be in line with the architectural design concept and the project’s aims
- create a lighting concept design which enable the client in visualizing the final installation
- develop lighting methods, feasibility studies as well as rough cost estimates
- get a space planning, lighting concept which state as a basis for all subsequent project documentations
be aligned | schedule | conceptualize | verify feasibility
• project design development: design development
- design refined visual renderings, scaled layouts of light devices, refinement of details in the overall lighting concept
- enable a functional approach of the design and an understanding in interactions of the lights with the spaces and its coatings
- conclude all the methods and scheme through the coordination between the owner, Architect and other consultants to get final developments
enable a functional approach of the concept | coordinate between consultants
• project design documentation: documentation with details
- prepare all necessary documentations with details, ready for calling tender and later on to allow consultants and the owner with an objective samples selection
- recommend suitable MEP contractors, installation company, suppliers, and manufacturers to be invited for tender
- diagnose with the project owner the tender submittals
- issue professional recommendations and solutions to the client
objectively select samples | complete invitation to bid | prepare construction documents | review tenders compliance | recommend the client
• project implementation:
- conduct the authorship supervision and coordination with contractors and manufacturers
- conduct site surveys to review the progress and entire compliance of works according to approved design documents, standards, and method statements
- monitor and pilot technical installation
- attend testing and commissioning site meetings
monitor design vs works compliance | time management | testings
• project final commissioning and handover:
- perform final testings and adjustments of light fixtures focusing and dimming control
- present the light effect and results to the client and its project team